NVQ Level 2 Laying Kerbs & Channels
Getting your NVQ Level 2 Laying Kerbs & Channels by On Site Assessment and Training is an assessment process for people who have some experience of working as construction operatives and are now either (full or part time) using the trade they want to have assessed.
You can always call us on 01845 527 445 for FREE advice about the best way for you to get your NVQ and CSCS card, or fill in the form on this page and we will contact you.
This programme is completed by you whilst at work – the assessor will come to visit you on site, assess your skills and provide any training you may require to be regarded as working at “Level 2” against the National Occupational Standards for laying kerbs & channels.
You will learn key practical skills and knowledge in these mandatory units:
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Installing, maintaining and removing work area protection and safety equipment in the workplace
- Laying preformed kerbs & channels in the workplace
- Preparing and operating powered units, tools or pedestrian plant, machinery or equipment in the workplace
- Setting out secondary dimensional work control in the workplace
There are no surprises and no “spot tests”. The assessor will lead you through the process of getting a record of what your skills are as part of the NVQ Level 2 Assessment.
We arrange with you the most convenient way to assemble the evidence required for you to receive your qualification. This will include seeing you work on site and discussing with you the experience you have gained.
We pride ourselves on a personal, speedy and easy process that makes getting your General Construction NVQ Level 2 by On Site Assessment and Training as simple as possible.
Call 01845 527 445 or fill in the form – find out just how simple getting your qualification can be!
To see all our Construction Operations NVQ assessment courses, click here