NVQ Level 2 Structural Concreting –
On Site Assessment & Training
Do You Have Two Years Experience Undertaking Structural Concreting?
Getting your NVQ Level 2 in Structural Concreting by On Site Assessment and Training couldn’t be simpler!
This qualification is:
Cskills Awards Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Construction Operations – Structural Concreting
Taking this qualification via the On Site Assessment route will lead to you being able to get your Blue CSCS “Skilled Worker” Card.
See the full qualification here:
Structural Concreting NVQ Level 2 On Site Assessment and Training is an assessment process for people who have some experience of working as construction operatives and are now either (full or part time) using the trade they want to have assessed. You can see details of how On Site Assessment & Training works here.
You can always call us on 01845 527 445 for FREE advice about the best way for you to get your NVQ and CSCS card, or fill in the form on this page and we will contact you.
This programme is completed by you whilst at work – the assessor will come to visit you on site, assess your skills and provide any training you may require to be regarded as working at “Level 2” against the National Occupational Standards for your trade.
You will learn key practical skills and knowledge in FIVE mandatory units:
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Installing, maintaining and removing work area protection and safety equipment in the workplace
- Pouring concrete to form structures in the workplace
- Preparing and operating powered units, tools or pedestrian plant, machinery or equipment in the workplace
In addition, you will achieve ONE unit from the optional group:
- Controlling, directing and guiding the operation of plant or machinery in the workplace
- Cutting, drilling and shaping construction related materials in the workplace
- Erecting and Dismantling Access/Working Platforms in the Workplace
- Identifying and marking the location of utilities apparatus and sub-structures in the workplace
- Installing, constructing, maintaining, dismantling and removing temporary works in the workplace
- Installing, maintaining and removing temporary excavation support in the workplace
- Laying, placing or applying construction related materials in the workplace
- Locating and excavating to expose buried utility services in the workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- Preparing and Mixing Concrete and Mortars in the Workplace
- Preparing and mixing construction related materials in the workplace
- Preparing and operating forward tipping dumpers to receive, transport and discharge materials in the workplace
- Preparing and operating ride-on rollers to compact materials in the workplace
- Reinstating ground condition in the workplace
- Slinging and hand signalling the movement of suspended loads in the workplace
There are no surprises and no “spot tests”. The assessor will lead you through the process of getting a record of what your skills are as part of the NVQ Level 2 Assessment.
We arrange with you the most convenient way to assemble the evidence required for you to receive your qualification. This will include seeing you work on site and discussing with you the experience you have gained.
We pride ourselves on a personal, speedy and easy process that makes getting your General Construction NVQ Level 2 by On Site Assessment and Training as simple as possible.
Call 01845 527 445 or fill in the form – find out just how simple getting your qualification can be!
To see all our Construction Operations NVQ assessment courses, click here